Write for us – Guest Posts wanted!
* Thanks for your interest but we are no longer accepting guest posts – March 2013*
Would you like to write and share your healthy tip and thoughts on drdietright. Here is your chance. I would love to help you publish your ideas, tips and tricks and yummy recipes. If you would like to have these published on the drdietright blog I am more than happy to publish them for you.
At the bottom of your post, I can include a byline about you, including a one backlink to your own site and even your photo if you like.
If you are interested in writing and sharing on drdietright.com here are my very simple guidelines:
1. Articles must be unique. Not a spun article. It must be new content, ie. never published offline/online before. (I will check this)
2. Article topics can be: Recipes, Exercise workouts, Exercise apparel, Excercise equipment, Health tips, At home DIY, weight loss experiences and personal challenges. If you have a new idea I am happy to hear it.
3. If you are submitting a recipe, it must be a clean recipe, in other words, no sugar please. You must include at least one image of the dish.
4. Article length 300-400 words. Recipes can be shorter but should compensate by pictures.
5. Editor (me) has final say on what gets published and what does not. I can not publish everything so please do not be offended if I come back to you and say your article is not suitable. Please understand that I can not publish things I do not agree with personally.
6. This is an opportunity for people to share their experiences and thoughts. I can offer backlinks but NOT offer payment for posts. Please do not contact me if you are looking for payment. If this was a job opportunity I would say so.
7. I can not backlink to sites that are complete irrelevant to my site. Please do not contact me if your site is not related to the health and fitness industry.
Interested in doing this? Please send me an email to the address in the image below, including:
- your idea/title (but not the post right away)
- the site you wish to backlink
Any emails not following the the criteria above or not including the site they which to backlink to in the first email will be ignored. I’m sorry if this sounds really harsh but I have no time to waste going back and forth with emails if your site is not suitable.