A couple of weeks ago I was approached by someone who wanted to share an article on the DrDietRight.com blog. I’m always happy to try new things so I let him submit his article and today you can see his post on the site: 5 Easy Ways to be Green in your Home.
This got me thinking about all of you who have been sharing your ideas, tips and tricks and yummy recipes. If you would like to have these published on the drdietright blog I am more than happy to publish them for you. At the bottom of your post, I can include a byline about you, including a link back to your own site and even your photo if you like.
If you are interested in writing and sharing on drdietright.com here are my very simple guidelines:
1. Articles must be unique. Never published offline/online before. (I will check this)
2. Article topics can be: Recipes, Exercise workouts, Exercise apparel, Excercise equipment, Health tips, At home DIY, weight loss experiences and personal challenges. If you have a new idea I am happy to hear it.
3. If you are submitting a recipe, it must be a clean recipe, in other words, no sugar please. You must include at least one image of the dish.
4. Editor (me) has final say on what gets published and what is not. I can not publish everything so please do not be offended if I come back to you and say your article is not suitable. Please understand that I can not publish things I do not agree with personally.
5. This is an opportunity for people to share their experiences and thoughts. I can NOT offer payment for posts. Please do not contact me if you are looking for payment. If this was a job opportunity I would say so.
Interested in doing this please send me an email, including your idea for a post on the address in the image below. If you do not hear from me within 3 days, please contact me on the facebook page to make sure I have received your email.
Submit your articles to: